Posts Tagged ‘Electronics’
California may be seeing safer roads in 2007 and Hybrid/Electric Vehicle owners will soon be able to take advantage of the carpool lanes while driving solo.
To summarize it, here are a few of the bigger changes to the California Road Rules in 2007 :
- Carpool lane violations will be more strictly enforced – Violation in the Carpool lane has increased to a minimum of $341.
- 10,000 additional “Carpool Lane for Single Driver” stickers will be permitted to drivers of hybrid and electric vehicles who’s applications are approved.
- Passengers must wear seatbelts – Passengers over the age of 18, who are not using seat belts, will cause the driver and themselves to receive a ticket.
- No “Trunking” (riding in the trunk) – Both driver and “Trunking” Passenger will receive Fines and Point(s) on their driving record.
- Cell phone use while driving is STILL LEGAL in California until July 1st, 2008 – By then, you should already have and be using hands-free devices.
- Jail for road racers – Reckless driving or engaging in a “speed contest” on the road that results in injury to anyone other than himself/herself will mean jail for 30 days to 6 months.
For more about…
I have been lagging on my Canon HV-10 HD Camcorder review mostly because I use it more as a digital camera than a camcorder. I would have to say that it is a pretty good digital camera as long as you don’t have a shaky hand.
A few specs on the Canon HV10:
- 2.96mp CMOS Image Sensor
- High-Definition MiniDV Camcorder
- 10x Optical Zoom
View more photos I have taken using the Canon HV-10 on my flickr page.